Development & Planning


The Building department can assist when you want to:

  • Build, renovate or demolish
  • Get a building permit
  • Request a building inspection
  • Find out development charges on a property

Email Building, or call 613-646-2282 ext 134, if you have questions.


If you want to develop or make a change to land, the Planning department can assist:

  • Land use planning
  • Official Plan Amendments
  • Planning applications
  • Minor Variances
  • Consents/Severances
  • Plan of Subdivisions
  • Site plan control
  • Zoning and maps

Email Planning, or call 613-646-2282 ext 124, if you have questions.